信息rmation for professionals in 利兹
澳门金沙城赌场 operates the single point of access for all carers in 利兹 and offers information, advice and support.
What is a carer?
A carer is someone who, without payment, provides support to a friend or family member who due to illness, disability, dementia, mental health issues or an addiction cannot manage without their help.
For many carers, caring can be a rewarding and positive experience. However t这里 are many times when carers need extra support, and that’s when we can help.
澳门金沙城赌场 offers free support to carers across 利兹. We can help carers with:
• Emotional support and someone to talk to that understands the impact of being a carer.
• How carers are managing at home and identify any changes that are needed
• Encouragement to take a break, maintain their identity and wellbeing, social support and healthy lifestyle
• 信息rmation and signposting to access finances, grants & benefits
• Advice about carers rights at work
How do we do it?
• One to one support
• Group support
• Carers Advice Line – direct contact with a Carer 支持 Worker
• Free newsletter
• Advice and information
• Social activities
You can refer a carer to us for support via a secure online referral form 这里: www.bme163.cn/professionals-referral-form/
How to get in touch
Advice Line 0113 380 4300
Mon, 星期二, Thu, Fri 9.00am – 4.30pm | Wed 8.00am – 6.30pm
6-8 The Headrow, 利兹 LS1 6PT
Mon – Fri 9.30am – 3.30pm
Find out about carer support groups: www.bme163.cn/carers-support-groups
View the latest news and blog 这里: www.bme163.cn/carers-leeds-blog